Thanks so much to Angie for the nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award! Here is Angie’s wonderful blog: Angie Does Until She Doesn’t.
I accept the award and would love to participate.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven Things About Jodi:
- I could live on tea, dark chocolate and mangoes (in that order!)
- I am learning Spanish because it sounds sexy
- I own my dream car: an old 1969 mini
- I am an introvert who is always daydreaming
- Chameleons are my favourite wild animals. (my dog is my side-kick so she is my favourite of all)
- Music makes me dance – I have very little say in the matter
- One day I want to sail the seven seas with my family… although my husband would probably prefer we stay in the harbour 🙂
I nominate the following fifteen blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award